We help busy people create unforgettable vacation experiences!
- Are you a business professional and just don’t have the time to plan your vacation or destination wedding?
- Are you dreaming of an unforgettable vacation experience - but find yourself stuck and overwhelmed when it comes to research, reservations, and all the other details involved with travel planning?
- Are you looking for a professional, personable, and knowledgeable expert who can find the absolute best location for you and your guests - a place that meets all your needs – atmosphere, location, amenities, and budget?
- Do you want the peace of mind that comes with knowing your personally-customized group trip, destination wedding, or honeymoon is being handled by someone who has over 20 years’ experience in planning projects, large and small?
- Do you want the fun and excitement of creating your dream trip with a professional who’s more than just a “order taker,” but someone who’s passionate about travel, and who takes the time to truly understand you and really gets the vision of your unique celebration?
If you’ve tried to do this on your own, you know the effort that goes into creating a trouble-free group trip or destination wedding can be exhausting. Fortunately, Violet Clover Travel Group has an excellent history of planning the most astounding celebrations for clients just like you!
WHO WE ARE
Hello, I am Tiffany and I am a professional planner. After spending nearly two decades working in corporate America as a project manager, I decided it was time to begin a career that was filled with fun and happiness. So I started my own Travel Agency, Violet Clover Travel Group.
Violet Clover Travel Group is a full-service travel agency, creating custom travel experiences for groups, hosted groups and individual clients. We specialize in group travel, destination weddings, and individual international travel. Violet Clover Travel Group seeks to tailor a vacation experience based on each clients’ unique goals and objectives. Our staff provides end to end services, providing guidance and assistance at every stage of the travel process. Allow us to handle the details, while you enjoy the amazing experiences that travel provides.
BENEFITS OUR CLIENTS EXPERIENCE
- A single, live, breathing person to contact – That means I answer your email or calls, no voicemail tree with dozen numbers to push to talk to a person!
- Insider tips – I travel often to the most popular destinations and resorts. My relationship with managers and staff on property can make your trip special, no extra effort on your part.
- Complementary amenities – I know just the right resort, and who offers what?
- Freedom from stress – I arrange, reserve and organize travel for a living, every day, thousands of times a year. You have peace of mind getting on that plane, knowing that everything has been taken care of.
- Trust – I only work with vendors, resorts or airlines that stand behind their product. Your trip has my name and reputation on it too.
- Budget – You can trust that I will work with your budget. If your budget is, let’s say “slightly unrealistic”, for a destination or resort. I can give you guidance on how to make small adjustments. I do not force you to a property that’s far beyond what you can afford.
- Ease – I can offer you an easy interest-free payment plan and a low deposit to secure your price and space when you plan in advance. You do not need to pay in full (unless you want to, of course!) I’m easy to get ahold of, too.
What I hear the most from my clients is that they felt like working with me was like planning their trip with a friend. If this sounds like the experience you are looking for, let’s chat!
- Awesome Trip!
Tiffany is clearly hands down one of the best agents I have ever worked with. Her attentiveness to detail was amazing. She clearly made my trip one of the best eve! Thanks Tiffany for everything’s!
-Reviewed By Satisfied! - Richmond, Va | Traveled to Punta Cana ~ Dominican Republic ~ Caribbean
- 1st time without the kids!
Tiffany is patient and understanding. She uses her expertise, along with your input to create an overall vision for tour vacation.
-Reviewed By Joe & Candy - Cleveland, Ohio | Traveled to Chicago ~ Illinois ~ USA
- Tiffany did all the work. I just had to go and enjoy.
The planning was easy and the information provided was thorough.
-Reviewed By Chris - Cleveland, Ohio
- Las Vegas was a great 15th Anniversary trip!!
It was a pleasure working with Tiffany on the planning of my anniversary trip. Tiffany coordinated a great trip to Miami for my anniversary. Our trip to Miami had to be changed to another destination. Tiffany was great at guiding us through that process, as well as making new arrangements. Thank you.
-Reviewed By Chris - Detroit, MI | Traveled to Las Vegas ~ Nevada ~ USA
- Happy Anniversary.
Tiffany was very professional. A lot of bumps that occurred that we had before going on the trip, Tiffany was very knowledgeable about the topic on getting it resolved, which took a lot of stress off my husband and myself.
-Reviewed By Quita - Cleveland, OH | Traveled to Punta Cana ~ Dominican Republic ~ Caribbean
- Great Honeymoon
Working with Tiffany was great. Always professional, always personable. I look forward to working with her in the future.
-Reviewed By ChasJ - Cleveland | Traveled to Playa Del Carmen ~ Quintana Roo ~ Mexico
- Loved it!
My experience in working with Tiffany was the best! She was very organized and kept the entire group on time with getting our schedules together. I’ve worked with another travel agent before who couldn’t even spell our names correctly and this is most important when traveling nowadays! Tiffany was not only very detailed, she was kind and patient and that goes a long way when detailing with a large group of people. Thank you for your professionalism Tiffany - I sincerely enjoyed working with you!
-Reviewed By Nina - Houston, Texas | Traveled to Punta Cana ~ Dominican Republic ~ Caribbean
- The Best Family Vacation, EVER!!!
Mrs. Tiffany was very professional and organized. She planned our first family cruise for us. Everything was great. I will definitely call her again, for her expertise!
-Reviewed By Tunja – Marianna, AR | Traveled to Cozumel ~ Quintana Roo ~ Mexico
TRAVEL NEWS YOU CAN USE
- What You Should Know About Your Smart Bag Smart bags may seem like the best invention for someone who travels. They have all sorts of built-in bells and whistles: devices that weigh the bag for you, track the bag’s location, …
- Clearing Up 5 TSA Carry-on Rules The Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) carry-on rules can be confusing and do sometimes change. And sometimes it seems weird that you can bring things in your carry-on baggage right on to the plane (like …
- While there are dozens of items on the average traveler’s packing checklist, one item commonly omitted is tip money. I find that some of my clients often are confused about the rules and customs for tipping. A recent article written …