What is Violet Clover Travel Group?

Violet Clover Travel Group is a boutique travel agency, located in the Brunswick, Ohio, owned and operated by Tiffany Bynum. I specialize in group travel, destination weddings, cruises & tours and customized vacation planning to thrilling destinations around the world.

Where is your office located?

I have clients throughout the United States. Most of our communication can be done via email and over the phone. Local clients are welcome to meet at the local coffee shop – drinks on me!

Doesn’t it cost more to book with a travel agent?

Generally, NO! As a professional travel agent, I have been trained to save you time and money by asking the right questions to determine the best vacation to fit your personal interests and budget. My rates are always the same or better than what is offered by the hotel or cruise line directly. The average person visits over 20 websites and spends over 10 hours researching vacation ideas. How much is your time worth? Let Violet Clover Travel Group take care of all the details for you.

Do you charge a fee for research and travel planning?

No. We do, however require a Plan To Go Deposit to use our services.

Why do you require a Plan To Go Deposit?

While I’m sure that you would not do so, there are people that use Travel Consultants to plan all the details of their travel only to book it themselves with an online travel agency. Travel agents are paid commission based on the trips that they book for their clients. When people take all the information provided by an agent and book it themselves, the agent is never compensated.

The Plan To Go Deposit ensures that we are working with people that value our time and professional services.


I’ve never worked with a travel agent before. What do I need to know?

Our process is simple and easy to follow.

STEP 1: Complete one of our online vacation questionnaires.

STEP 2: We will have a quick chat to go over your travel needs and expectations

STEP 3: Submit your Plan To Go Deposit

STEP 4: I will research your options and provide you a proposal

STEP 5: You complete our Reservation Form & Submit Your Deposit.

Is there anything you don’t book?

While I can technically book anything, I choose not to book airline tickets or car rental only. I also do not book Disney vacations, if you’re going to book a Disney trip you should really use a Disney Specialist. I also do not work with companies or hotels that do not work with travel agents. (ie. small bed & breakfast properties, or websites like AirBnB, VRBO, Homeaway etc.). I only work with reputable tour and package companies that support the travel agent community and offer exemplary service for my clients.

How do we know you’re a real business?

Violet Clover Travel Group is registered as an LLC in the state of Ohio and fully insured. I am also affiliated with a national award-winning agency with over $100M in sales per year. Testimonials from real clients can be viewed here.

Do you offer payment plans?

Yes! When you book 6 or more months in advance you will be able to confirm your trip with a deposit and make payment up until the final payment due date. All funds are typically due 45-90 days prior to arrival (up to 120 days for some cruise lines). Full details are provided at the time of booking.

Do I need a passport?

For all international destinations a US passport valid for at least 6 months beyond your travel dates is required. Non US citizens need to contact the consulate for the country they are visiting to determine entry requirements. It is the responsibility of the traveler to verify and obtain all necessary documentation needed for your trip. Further, any minors traveling without both legal parents or guardians need to travel with a notarized letter of consent.

For more information visit

Should I just book direct with the resort or cruise line?

You could, but why would you? The rate is the same or better using a travel agent. If something goes wrong, do you want to wait on hold for a call center employee to come on the line to try and assist you or would you rather the personal attention of a travel agent trained to quickly and efficiently solve problems?