SECRETS PUERTO LOS CABOS GOLF & SPA RESORT
DECEMBER 10 - 13, 2020
Settled in front of the Sea of Cortez, this all-suite ocean front resort offers spacious non-smoking suites with finely-appointed amenities, full service spa, gourmet à la carte restaurants and elegant bars and lounges. Surrounded by mountains, the Baja desert and two golf courses, you will enjoy all the Unlimited-Luxury® privileges you deserve.
This ocean front resort is just 10 minutes from downtown San José del Cabo and 30 minutes from the Los Cabos International Airport.
Unlimited-Luxury® continues throughout the resort where guests are treated to limitless gourmet fare and top-shelf spirits at elegant restaurants, bars and lounges. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service.It’s all available at any hour day or night.
Indulge in the over 12,000 sq. ft. Secrets Spa by Pevonia® and be treated to spa options in 21 treatment rooms, a full-service beauty salon or an extensive hydrotherapy circuit. Follow up this rejuvenation at the fully equipped fitness center or by taking part in one of many daily and nightly activities.
Choose from a variety of beach, land and water activities, take a dip in one of two main heated pools, go on a leisurely walk along the 3 mile stretch of unspoiled Pacific Coast beach or catch the live nightly entertainment.
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more.
Junior Suite Garden View
- Single Occupancy - $763 per person
- Double Occupancy - $515 per person
Junior Suite Ocean View
- Single Occupancy - $860 per person
- Double Occupancy - $573 per person
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Preferred Club Amenities
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Complimentary newspaper in suite every day (English or Spanish)
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
- Private Preferred Club pool
Single Occupancy - $1207 per person
Double Occupancy - $793 per person
- 3 Night Accommodations December 10 - 13, 2020
- Round trip transportation from and to Los Cabos International Airport (airport code: SJD).
If you would like to extend your trip, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not explicitly listed above
OPTIONAL SATURDAY EXCURSION
The one thing you can’t miss on your Cabo visit is snorkeling in peaceful Lovers Beach. Marvel at the beauty of Los Cabos framed by the dramatic contrast of ocean, mountains and desert. Then, prepare to be astonished by the real jewel of the area — the breathtaking vistas hidden below the waves, something you can experience snorkeling and on board a glass-bottom boat.
- Travel to Pelican’s Rock on a glass-bottomed boat to see the famed Arch
- Snorkel and peacefully relax on Lovers Beach
- Nibble on a light lunch while enjoying ocean breezes
- Shop for souvenirs and bargains in Cabo San Lucas
- Activity duration: 6 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop off included (pick-up 9:30am)
COST - $110 per person
- Payments are accepted in the form of credit or debit cards, ONLY.
- Third-party credit cards are not accepted.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your account current.
Deposit Amount: $110 per person due at the time of booking
Deposit Due by May 15, 2020
Final Payment Due: September 11, 2020
- With Travel Protection - Should you need to cancel you will get monies paid returned minus the cost of the travel protection minus less the Violet Clover Travel Group Cancellation Fee of $100 per person.
- Without Travel Protection - All monies paid are non-refundable.
- Cancel for Any Reason: You may cancel for ANY reason prior to departure and receive a full refund less the cost of the Travel Protection plan. This feature even reimburses normally non-refundable airfares and the refund is always made in the original form of payment. Non-refundable hotel rates are not included.
- Trip Interruption: Reimburses (up to the total trip cost) unused hotel arrangements plus additional costs to change or purchase a new airline ticket if you can't travel due to circumstances such as illness or injury to you, a family member, or traveling companion, jury duty, subpoena, or a traffic accident on the way to the airport.
- Travel Delay: Reimburses additional transportation costs or unused hotel arrangements should your flight be delayed 12 or more hours due to adverse weather or unannounced strike. The plan reimburses you up to $500 ($200 per day) for the unused portion of your trip, additional accommodations, meals and "catch up" transportation expenses.
- Pre-pays the cost of emergency medical transportation: If a serious illness or injury occurs during your vacation that requires medical evacuation.
- Baggage/Personal Property: Reimburses you for baggage or items lost, stolen, or damaged during your vacation.
- Medical Expense: Reimburses medical costs should you incur hospital charges or other medical bills as a result of an illness or injury during your vacation.
- Baggage Delay: Reimburses for the purchase of necessary personal items if your bags are delayed by the airline for 24 hours or longer. The plan covers you for the purchase of necessary items up to $300 in the event your luggage is delayed by an air common carrier for more than 24 hours en route to your vacation.
- Travel Accident: Accidental death and dismemberment coverage in the event of loss of life or limb while flying.
COST - from $87.99 per person
- Entry Requirements: U.S. citizens should be aware that a valid passport book is required to enter Mexico by air, and that those attempting to enter at an airport with a U.S. passport card only may be denied admission.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Medical Insurance: Make sure your health insurance plan provides coverage overseas. Most care providers overseas only accept cash payments. See the Your Health Abroad page for more information on overseas medical care. We strongly recommend to cover medical evacuation.