The four diamond Omni Royal Orleans is located in the heart of the French Quarter just moments from the excitement of Bourbon Street picturesque Jackson Square the galleries and antique stores of Royal Street. This luxury hotel offers a retreat from the excitement of the city with its artful collection of 19th century antiques and Creole charm. The elegant 345 rooms and suites offer plush comfort as well as the latest in technology including high speed wireless internet access that is complimentary for our Omni Select Guest program members. The Omni Royal Orleans also stands out for its restaurant the Rib Room a Zagat award winner and for more than forty years a landmark dining destination in a city known for its fine cuisine. Guests can also enjoy cocktails at the rooftop La Riviera Cafe or a light meal and cocktails at the Touche Bar. The Omni Royal Orleans offers a state of the art fitness facility as well as a rooftop observation deck and year round heated swimming pool. The hotel is just 12 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport and just 9 blocks from the New Orleans cruise ship terminal. Hotel is 100 percent non smoking.
Standing tall in the heart of New Orleans, Omni Royal Orleans boasts 345 well-appointed accommodations with modern amenities and a classic design.
PREMIER ROOM 2 DOUBLE BEDS
Premier Rooms feature the same amenities as the Deluxe Rooms with 260 square feet of living space as well as one king or two double beds with views of the French Quarter.
PREMIER ROOM WITH A VIEW 1 KING BED
With 290 square feet, these rooms offer the same amenities as the Premier Rooms and feature one king bed overlooking St. Louis or Royal streets.
PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS, & TRAVEL INSURANCE
- PREMIER ROOM 2 DOUBLE BEDS - Includes Room and Lunch Cruise only $730 per person. Pricing based on double occupancy. Prices subject to change until booked.
- PREMIER ROOM WITH A VIEW 1 KING BED - Includes Room and Lunch Cruise only $1270 per person. Pricing based on single occupancy. Prices subject to change until booked.
Payments are accepted in the form of credit or debit cards, ONLY. | Third-party credit cards are not accepted. | Monthly payments are required to keep your account current.
- $110 per person due at the time of booking (Hotel Only Reservation)
- $250* per person due at the time of booking (Hotel & Air Reservation)
Final Payment Due: March 25, 2019
*$250 deposit for hotel and air requires the purchase of the all-in-one travel protection. Without the travel protection, the entire cost of the airfare may be due at booking.
- With Travel Protection, should you need to cancel you will get monies paid returned less the cost of the travel protection and less the Violet Clover Travel Group Cancellation Fee of $100 per person.
- Without Travel Protection all monies paid are non-refundable.
A vacation is an investment of your valuable time and hard-earned money. Protect that investment from the unexpected with travel protection. Benefits for both before and during travel.