Viva La Vista Caribbean Cruise
March 10 - March 18
Cruise from one sunny tropical isle to another in the glittering turquoise seas of the Southern Caribbean. On this Carnival cruise to the Southern Caribbean you can enjoy idyllic days of swimming, snorkeling, and strolling pearly white-sand beaches and fun filled nights beneath the clear starry skies. If you’re looking for a nice, short, inexpensive, fun filled trip this is the cruise for you!
- Activities & Entertainment – You can keep your wallet in your pocket. Unless you’re splashing down the waterslide, of course.
- Quality Dining – All your meals are included — bon appétit.
- Fitness & Relaxation – Work out or chill out. On your cruise, the choice is yours.
- Accommodations – A room with all the perks — that’s all the rooms. Including yours.
What’s Not Included
- Parking at the pier
- Transportation to / from port
- Optional insurance
- Drinks such as soda & alcohol
- Optional activities & spa treatments etc,
- Gratuities. $103.60 per passenger, which will be charged to your onboard account.
- Optional Beverage Package
- Pre or post cruise hotel
- Starting at $1142 per person
Deposit: $250.00 per person to reserve your room!!
- Suites, Havana, and Family Harbor Staterooms are limited and require full deposit to reserve.
- Payment Plans are available!
- 3rd/4th/5th person rates: Contact me for more details
Final Payments due December 1, 2017
You have two options for identification for this cruise:
If you are a US Citizen, you can either use:
- your passport OR
- your driver’s license with an original birth certificate. (Must be the original form with a raised seal)
If you are a foreign national, please contact us for additional requirements.
Violet Clover Travel Group charges a $25 per person fee for any cancellations. This is in addition to any cruise line or supplier cancellation fees. The Cruise Line may impose a per-person cancellation fee as outlined below:
Cruiseline cancellation guideline is as follows:
- 26/DEC/2017: $250 per person
- 15/JAN/2018: Deposit or 50% of total fare, whichever is greater per person
- 10/FEB/2018: Deposit or 75% of total fare, whichever is greater per person
- 25/FEB/2018: 100% of total charges
You have the option to purchase travel insurance. Please review the Carnival Vacation Protection Plan.