FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ARE YOU A TRAVEL AGENT?
Yes, I am. But I am also much more. What I do encompasses the duties of a traditional travel agent, however, what I offer goes far beyond the booking of travel components. My business acts as your personal concierge service. I am personally involved in assuring all aspects of your trip are taken care of to ensure that you have an unforgettable vacation experience.
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO?
I work with clients from start to finish to create a customized unforgettable vacation experience that is authentic and personal to who they are. While every interaction is slightly different, the main components.
- A request is made: I request that you complete a vacation questionnaire to give me a high level idea of what you are looking for in your trip.
- A conversation: I need to know who you are on a personal level, and then begin to understand what kind of experience you’re looking for.
- Research: You might not know anything besides the fact that you want to go “somewhere.” We can start with the destination, and find a place that is an ideal match for the experience you want to have and the authentic encounter you’re looking for. Wherever you’re at in the process, I meet you there.
- Ideal Accommodations: Whether it’s a unique boutique hotel, luxury resort, bed and breakfast, private villa, all-inclusive resort, intimate river cruise, or a treehouse in the middle of the rainforest… the options are completely dependent on the experience you hope to have. I work hard at narrowing down the most ideal choices based on the criteria you share with me, and providing you with short, curated list. We keep going until we find the perfect fit.
- Booking all components: This includes flights, accommodations, transfers, trains, tours, special activities, and anything else that your trip requires.
- Customized itinerary: Everyone is different with their desire for specific plans vs. exploring on their own. We work together to create a detailed itinerary that is right for you, and plan all necessary details beforehand to ensure your trip covers all the tours, activities, and sightseeing you desire. And if you want to head off the beaten path, we cultivate the right space for that to happen and give you the authentic experience you’re looking for.
- Review and Finalize: Before your departure we review all components of your trip, and I equip you with the necessary documents, information, and downloads so that you are prepared, confident, and have everything you need for a successful trip.
- Point of contact: I am always available for whatever may arise before, during, and after your trip.
- Recap: Once you return I would love to hear how everything turned out. I am looking to build lasting relationships with clients and become your trusted travel advisor.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOOKING WITH YOU AND AN ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE?
It all comes down to personal touch. Your vacation is a personal experience and what’s going to make it exceptional is you working with someone that understands what you’re looking for and cares how it turns out. I have a vested interest in every single trip I plan, and I want your vacation to truly be an unforgettable experience. I want this to be an easy, stress-free experience for you. I do all the hard work to make that happen, and I make sure you get the best value available.
HOW EARLY CAN I BOOK MY VACATION?
If the rates are available, I can book it! Some suppliers offer accommodations years in advance! Flight schedules are available 330 days prior to travel. We can book your accommodations first, and add your air later!
IS TRIP PROTECTION OR TRAVEL INSURANCE REALLY NECESSARY?
Yes. Your vacation is an investment, and you may spend years saving for it. Trip protection covers instances before, during, and after travel. If you lose your luggage, miss your flight, become ill or injured and need to return home early - you have a better way of being compensated for your losses.
WHAT TYPE OF CLIENTS DO YOU WORK WITH?
My clients are busy and successful people who love experiencing all that the world has to offer. They are creative and dynamic individuals passionately pursing their own endeavors. Whether they are looking for true relaxation or ultimate adventure, they want it to be effortless. I work with people who deserve amazing vacations but know they don’t have the time (or desire!) to plan it all successfully, and would rather just show up and have it all unfold perfectly.
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?
Please feel free to reach out and contact me to chat about what comes next. I am happy to schedule a free consultation to continue answering any additional questions you may have. Otherwise, I am excited to get started and would love to hear more about your dream vacation. You can start by filling out the Vacation Questionnaire now.