7-NIGHT GREEK ISLES CRUISE TOUR FROM VENICE
AUGUST 15, 2021 to AUGUST 22, 2021
In Santorini, you’ll marvel at the iconic-whitewashed buildings lining the coast. Explore the Bronze Age ruins at Akrotiri or spend the day tanning on the red sand beaches. Mykonos is known for the non-stop party atmosphere, but it also provides ample opportunities outside the clubs. Immerse yourself in Greek mythology at the archaeological sites on Delos or learn about local nautical history at the Aegean Maritime Museum. Start things off in Croatia with a walk along the famous stone walls that line the coast of the city of Dubrovnik. Take a cable car to the summit of Srd, a mountain just outside the city or visit the Rector’s Palace, a 14th-century Gothic-Renaissance museum.
ABOUT NORWEGIAN DAWN
It’s a new day on Norwegian Dawn. After extensive upgrades ranging from renovations of existing spaces to the introduction of brand new venues, she’s practically a new ship. Now you can enjoy Los Lobos, an authentic Mexican cantina, and O’Sheehan’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill, serving up sports highlights (and pints) all night. Stroll over to The Cellars – A Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar, and then pop into Sugarcane for a refreshing mojito – or two. Get ready to experience a brand new Norwegian Dawn.
|PORT OF CALL||DATE||ARRIVAL||DEPARTURE|
|KOTOR||08/16/2021||2:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|CORFU||08/17/2021||10:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|SANTORINI ISLAND||08/18/2021||2:00 PM||10:00 PM|
|MYKONOS||08/19/2021||7:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|ARGOSTOLI||08/20/2021||8:30 AM||3:00 PM|
|DUBROVNIK||08/21/2021||7:00 AM||1:00 PM|
7 Nights aboard Norwegian’s Dawn Ship
Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
All meals in Main Dining Room, Buffets , Irish Pub and Asian Fusion
Ultimate Beverage Package (Alcohol beverages)
Specialty Dining Package
Shore Excursion Credit*
Meet and Greet
Shades of Santorini Dinner Party
Greek Style Dinner Party
Cocktails & Conversations
All Purple Pool Party
Violet Clover Travel Group Exclusive Gift
All taxes and port charges
* Shore Excursion Credit and Internet Package are included with Oceanview and Balcony Cabins.
Stay mid-ship and stay closer to the action. When it’s time to retreat, open floor-to-ceiling glass doors onto your private balcony. Some can connect so you can spread out yet stay close. Now that’s a vacation that runs on your speed.
The best of both — great views and quick access to the fun and excitement onboard. You can sleep in comfort, with two beds converting to a queen.
Staying mid-ship means you're near all the action and excitement. And at the end of your busy day, or night, you can sleep in complete comfort.
RESERVE YOUR TRIP TODAY!
SINGLE: $4,230 per person | DOUBLE: $2,330 per person
SINGLE: $3,260 per person | DOUBLE: $1,845 per person
SINGLE: $2,920 per person | DOUBLE: $1,675 per person
All final payments are due by March 1, 2021.
ADDITIONAL TRIP INFORMATION
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities of $15 per person, per day
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Venice, Italy
- Items that are not specifically stated as being included
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Violet Clover Consulting, LLC d/b/a Violet Clover Travel Group tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Our preferred travel insurance vendor is Allianz, however, you can use any provider that fits your needs.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- A valid passport is required for this tour. Your passport should not expire before April 30, 2022.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option.
- You can opt-out of the auto-bill payment plan option by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you make your reservations. If you opt out of the auto-bill payment plan option and you miss two consecutive payments, your reservation will be cancelled.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights at 9 months before travel. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- We strongly suggest that you arrive to Venice, Italy no later than 12PM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 3PM. No exceptions!
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Violet Clover Travel Group all email address changes.
- Men are welcome to attend this event at same price.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Violet Clover Consulting, LLC d/b/a Violet Clover Travel Group are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Violet Clover Consulting, LLC d/b/a Violet Clover Travel Group has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds.
- You are responsible to keep Violet Clover Consulting, LLC d/b/a Violet Clover Travel Group informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- Monthly payments are REQUIRED to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- Late payments can result in your reservation being cancelled and all funds lost.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account
- Final Payment Date is March 1, 2021.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.