April 29, 2021 to May 4, 2021
Culture, history and beauty abound in Oahu. The island is home to Hawaii’s capital, Honolulu, the famous Pearl Harbor and Arizona Memorial as well as the popular resort area of Waikiki.
Oahu is home to Hawaii’s economic powerhouse, Honolulu. Here, you can savour tastes and experiences from all over Hawaii, whether it’s on the beach, shopping, or in the city’s bars and restaurants.
YOUR HAWAIIAN EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- 5 nights - Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
- Double Ocean View Room
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Meet & Greet
- Cultural classes: weekday classes in lei making, ukulele, and hula
- Tour the Hawaiian Music and Dance Hall of Fame Historical Exhibit
- Aloha Friday featuring live music and fire-knife dancing
- Daily Happy Hour
- Pool Splash Party
- Access to 60 retail shops at the Pualeilani Atrium Shops
- Violet Clover Travel Group Gift Bag
- Violet Clover Travel Group Staff on-site
- (optional) Deluxe Luau
- (optional) Pearl Harbor Tour & Historic Honolulu City Tour
- (optional) 4 Day Hop-on Hop-off Pass
- (optional) Travel Insurance
THE HAWAIIAN EXPERIENCE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airfare to Honolulu, HI (Airport code: HNL)
- Tips to drivers, porters, and guides
- Optional Travel / Medical Insurance
- Meals not specified as included
- Items of a personal nature
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms (standard check-in time is 3 pm and check out 12 pm)
- Optional Tours
- Anything not explicitly listed as being included
- Make your own way to Honolulu, HI.
- MEET & GREET
- Visiting historic and beautiful Pearl Harbor is a must when it comes to Hawaiian vacations. Millions of visitors from around the globe come to see where World War II began for the United States. Here we gather as humans to pay tribute to the history and the great cultural impact of this incredible place. Spend a hassle-free day on this Pearl Harbor experience. Enjoy top of the line transportation, visits to the Battleship Missouri or the Pacific Aviation Museum, and then conclude with a popular Honolulu City historical tour. Get that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve on this all-day excursion in Hawaii!
- Considering using the Hop-on Hop-off pass to explore Oahu!
- After you’re welcomed with a mai tai cocktail and traditional Hawaiian music, visit the Hawaiian Village of Paradise Cove to learn more about the island’s culture. Try your hand at arts, crafts and traditional games, and witness the traditions of a Shower of Flowers, a Hukilau Ceremony, and an Imu Ceremony, unveiling the roasted pig that will be the feature of the luau buffet. As the sun begins to set, you’ll enjoy the songs and dance from various Polynesian cultures during the Paradise Cove Luau in Oahu.
- While an extravagant show is performed, you’ll partake in a traditional buffet complete with Hawaiian dishes and local favorites. Enjoy a salad bar, island-style baked chicken, beer-battered island fish, Lomi Lomi salmon, poi, Kalua pig, steamed white rice, sweet potato, taro rolls, fresh pineapple and a variety of deserts.
- Considering using the Hop-on Hop-off pass to explore Oahu!
- Transfer to the airport for your return flight home.
The final itinerary will be provided 30 days prior to departure.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER JOINING THE HAWAIIAN EXPERIENCE:
No one wants to go on a trip and have a bad time. Because of this we have developed a profile of the type of people that we think best fit with our groups. We have found that the best group trips include people who are positive, people who can go with the flow, people who are eager to try new things, people who are interested in learning about different cultures and people who are cool with interacting with new people.
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
Experience all the excitement of Waikiki from one incredible location.
Steps from the azure blue waters and soft sands of Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa offers magnificent personalized services and luxurious amenities including world-class dining, award-winning spa, interactive cultural activities, 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and more than 60 on-site boutiques. The resort provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii.
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa features some of the largest guestrooms in Waikiki. Each room has a private lanai and is designed to be smart, intuitive, and timeless. Each layout preserves the Hawaiian cultural context while providing a clutter-free space with crisp white linens and flexible furnishings. The opportunities for comfort are endless, with two queen beds (or 1 king bed) overlooking Waikiki Beach with ocean views. Watch spectacular sunsets from the privacy of your lanai (balcony) over majestic palm tree lined Kalakaua Avenue.
PRICING & PAYMENT PLANS
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $2,440 per person - based on 1 person per room
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $1,400 per person - based on 2 person per room
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
Price does not include optional tours.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
February 1, 2021 – Final Payment Due – NO EXCEPTIONS
When you (and your roommate/s) are ready to make your deposits, please click the link below and complete the deposit form. If you are rooming with someone, both deposits will have to be paid within 24 hours of each other to secure your reservation. Once the deposit has been made, a payment schedule will be automatically generated for the remaining months until final payment. If you fall more than two months behind in payments, your reservation is subject to cancellation.
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Violet Clover Consulting, LLC d/b/a Violet Clover Travel Group tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Our preferred travel insurance vendor is Allianz, however, you can use any provider that fits your needs.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Violet Clover Travel Group has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Hawaii’s Travel Requirements