LOVERS AT SEA ~ 2019
Sunday, February 2, 2020 to Saturday, February 8, 2020
Cruises to the Western Caribbean are the very picture of paradise — the kind you see when you close your eyes and imagine a tropical nirvana. Everybody loves a good island, but that’s only half the vacation story… especially in the Western Caribbean.
During this trip, we will enjoy the best of Jamaica in Ocho Rios. From the reggae rhythm to the action-packed activities at Dunn’s River Falls, an Ocho Rios, Jamaica, cruise has all the elements of a blockbuster film — one where you’re the star!
We will enjoy the laid-back British civility in the sun-splashed Grand Cayman. Finally, we will venture to Cozumel. Cozumel offers a huge variety of things to do, see, taste and explore.
Plus there is the ship itself! Carnival Horizon is a bold, beautiful ship jam-packed with activities, dining options, and bars and lounges galore. The cruise ship is sophisticated and modern, which includes bold colors, bright spaces and a heavy dose of fun.
6 DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE
|DAY||PORT TO CALL||ARRIVAL||DEPARTURE|
|MON||FUN DAY AT SEA||-||-|
|TUES||OCHO RIOS, JAMAICA||9:00AM||5:00PM|
|FRI||FUN DAY AT SEA||-||-|
- 6 Nights aboard Carnival’s Horizon Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- All meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Havana Nights Cocktails & Conversations (cocktails at own expense)
- Violet Clover Travel Group Meet and Greet
- Harlem Night's Dinner Party
- Denim & Diamonds Cocktail Party
- Violet Clover Travel Group Exclusive Gift Bag
- All taxes and port charge
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your home base. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well-appointed way to wind down the day. And whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service, and more sweet perks inside.
Here’s the most affordable way to experience Carnival Horizon, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout — covered in linens you can feel at home in — all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be cruisey… on vacation, breeziness is a virtue too. And any time you’re in your well-appointed Balcony stateroom aboard Carnival Horizon, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em.
RESERVE YOUR TRIP TODAY!
DOUBLE: $931 per person
DOUBLE: $1,225 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities of $13.99 per person, per day
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Miami, FL
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please review carnival’s travel insurance here.
- Interior cabin: $79 per person
- Balcony cabin: $95 per person
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- All of your payments to Violet Clover Travel Group and Violet Clover Consulting, LLC are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- You are responsible to keep Violet Clover Travel Group and Violet Clover Consulting, LLC informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate and a valid photo ID.
- Only Inside Cabins and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
- Book early as prices are subject to change without notice.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Monthly payments required. You reservation is subject to cancellation if payments are not kept current.
- Late payments can result in your reservation being cancelled and all funds lost.
- Payments are due by the 15th of each month.
- A $35 late fee will be add to your invoice if payments are late.
- Final Payment Date is October 15, 2019.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
Getting to the Cruise Ship
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 6 months before event. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- The ship waits for no one...you should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 1PM.