SHALONDA'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
SECRETS PUERTO LOS CABOS GOLF & SPA RESORT
DECEMBER 5, 2019 to DECEMBER 10, 2019
Settled in front of the Sea of Cortez, this all-suite ocean front resort offers 500 spacious non-smoking suites with finely-appointed amenities, full service spa, gourmet à la carte restaurants and elegant bars and lounges. Surrounded by mountains, the Baja desert and two golf courses design by Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman, guests will enjoy all the Unlimited-Luxury®privileges they deserve. For added luxury, 150 ocean view suites are reserved for Preferred Club with access to additional privileges. This ocean front resort is just 10 minutes from downtown San José del Cabo and 30 minutes from the Los Cabos International Airport. Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort – Secluded. Stunning. Splendor.
Unlimited-Luxury®continues throughout the resort where guests are treated to limitless gourmet fare and top-shelf spirits at elegant restaurants, bars and lounges. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service.It’s all available at any hour day or night. Indulge in the over 12,000 sq. ft. Secrets Spa by Pevonia®andbe treated to spa options in 21treatment rooms, a full-service beauty salon or an extensive hydrotherapy circuit. Follow up this rejuvenation at the fully equipped fitness center or by taking part in one of many daily and nightly activities. Choose from a variety of beach, land and water activities, take a dip in one of two mainheatedpools, go on a leisurely walk along the 3 mile stretch of unspoiled Pacific Coast beach or catch the live nightly entertainment. Plus, the Puerto Los Cabos community provides, just steps away, a full service Marina with world-class sport fishing and artisan walkway, and the only composite 18-hole golf course in the area designed by Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman.
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more.
Junior Suite Garden View
One king-size or two double beds
Oversized room with separate sitting area
Full bath area with private shower and hydrotub
Private, furnished balcony or terrace
560 sq. ft.
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juice, soft drinks and water
- Private, furnished terrace or patio
- Spacious bathroom with shower
- Whirlpool for two in every room
- Secrets Box for private room service delivery
- TVs with USB access
- Electronic tablets (to order room service, spa services, special requests)
- iPod dock / alarm clock
- Iron and ironing board
- Slippers and bathrobes
- Air-conditioning and fans with in-room climate control
- Electronic in-room safe
- Nespresso coffee maker (4 capsules)
- Exterior “Do Not Disturb” light with interior on/off switch
- Balcony door detector with A/C off switch
- Intelligent energy saving sensor
- Wireless phone
- Hair dryer and vanity mirror
- Full body sized mirror
- Pillow menu available
Theme nights: Casino, Beach Party, Karaoke, Mexican, International Show & Tropical Night•Bike tour to the marina•Manager’s cocktail party•Ping-pong•Beach walks•Cooking lessons, Tequila tasting, Wine tasting, Spanish lessons, Massages lessons, Dance lessons, Painting lessons (finger painting)•Beach volleyball•Big screen movies on the beach•Internet center*•Rifle shooting tournaments•Archery tournament•Shuffle board•Giant chess•Golf putting green•Soccer •Pilates•Yoga•Nightclub•Golf (nearby)*
*Additional costs may apply
Water aerobics•Water polo•Water volleyball•Water floats
*Additional costs may apply
$200 in RESORT COUPONS!
- Guests will receive $200 in Resort Coupons per room, per stay.
- Resort Coupons do not hold any cash or commercial value, are not refundable and non-transferable.
- Resort Coupons are valid during the original stay and cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer.
- Important Notice: This entire offer is based on availability and can be modified or closed out at any time. Additional information available at check in. Some restrictions may apply.
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort now welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $65 USD in the required room category.
DRESS CODES FOR DINING
- Casual -Bermudas, long shorts or capri pants, sneakers or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
- Casual Elegance -Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals, dress shirts with sleeves. No sleeveless shirts or flip flops and long pants required for men.
PRICING, PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS, & TRAVEL INSURANCE
For current pricing, please contact email@example.com
Pricing is based on double occupancy. Pricing is subject to change until booked.
Round-trip airfare from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (specific pricing for other cities is available and will be provided during the booking process.)
Hotel Accommodations (All-Inclusive)
Payments are accepted in the form of credit or debit cards, ONLY. | Third-party credit cards are not accepted. | Monthly payments are required to keep your account current.
************* Please reserve your accommodations by March 15, 2019. *************
$250 per person due at the time of booking
************* Final Payment Due: October 1, 2019 *************
- With Travel Protection, should you need to cancel you will get monies paid returned minus the cost of the travel protection minus less the Violet Clover Travel Group Cancellation Fee of $100 per person.
- Without Travel Protection all monies paid are non-refundable.
A vacation is an investment of your valuable time and hard-earned money. Protect that investment from the unexpected with travel protection. Benefits for both before and during travel.
- Hotel + Air Coverage (must be added within 7 days of booking) - $130.99 per person
Prices subject to change until purchased.
- Cancel for any reason and receive a full refund less the cost of the travel protection.
- Entry Requirements: U.S. citizens should be aware that a valid passport book is required to enter Mexico by air, and that those attempting to enter at an airport with a U.S. passport card only may be denied admission.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Medical Insurance: Make sure your health insurance plan provides coverage overseas. Most care providers overseas only accept cash payments. See the Your Health Abroad page for more information on overseas medical care. We strongly recommend to cover medical evacuation.
US Consular Agency Los Cabos
(An extension of the Consulate in Tijuana)
Las Tiendas de Palmilla L-B221, Km. 27.5 Carretera Transpeninsular
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur C.P. 23406
Phone: (+52) 624-143-3566
Fax: (+52) 624-143-6750
If you have questions, please contact Tiffany at 216-236-8450 or firstname.lastname@example.org